Do you want to make lifestyles more sustainable in Asia and the Pacific?
Entrepreneurs, citizens, community leaders, activists, chefs, scientists and students - we invite you to apply for the Asia Pacific Low Carbon Lifestyles Challenge!
We are looking for early stage start-ups that make sustainable goods and services more readily available. From low carbon mobility options, to products that reduce plastic waste, to solutions that reduce the carbon footprints of our lifestyles – pitch your solution to us for the chance to win $10,000, training, production of your very own video, and business mentorship from industry experts, and lots more.
What can you win?
We want to support entrepreneurs with innovative solutions that make our lifestyles more sustainable. How do we do that?
- Grants: $10,000 to give you a little more runway. All entrepreneurs can use a little more cash – whether that helps you invest in prototyping, build up your marketing, keep your staff on board, or stock up on inventory to prepare for demand.
- Bootcamp: Meet your cohort and delve into topics that can help you scale. This year’s topics? Getting investment ready, digital marketing, sustainability.
- Video production: Grab attention online with a professional video that tells your story.
- Carbon footprinting: Can you quantify how sustainable your product is? Our science partners will data crunch with you.
- Partnerships: Industry mentors to help you develop your business strategy, network, and provide technical know-how. You will be invited to a demo day to pitch to investors, and a policy dialogue to share your experiences as an entrepreneur with policymakers.