Do you want to make lifestyles more sustainable in Asia and the Pacific?
We are looking for early stage start-ups that make sustainable goods and services more readily available. From low carbon mobility options, to products that reduce plastic waste, to solutions that reduce the carbon footprints of our lifestyles – pitch your solution to us for the chance to win $10,000, training, production of your very own video, and business mentorship from industry experts, and lots more.
Applications are now closed. Meet our 2019 alumni
Why do we focus on lifestyles in Asia and the Pacific?
Lifestyles in Asia are becoming increasing unsustainable. Economic growth has come with critical environmental challenges – air pollution, plastic waste and greenhouse gas emissions. However, there are signs of hope – Asia is a dynamic hub for innovation and startups. The high profile of marine litter, and climate change has sparked interest among consumers to adopt more sustainable lifestyles. Therefore, we will support young entrepreneurs to develop innovative, scalable startups that enable circular economy through low carbon, low waste business models for Asian consumers.
What do we offer to innovative entrepreneurs?
We support entrepreneurs with innovative solutions that make our lifestyles more sustainable. We provide five activities.
- Grants: $10,000 to give you a little more runway. All entrepreneurs can use a little more cash – whether that helps you invest in prototyping, build up your marketing, keep your staff on board, or stock up on inventory to prepare for demand.
- Bootcamp: Meet your cohort and delve into topics that can help you scale. This year’s topics? Getting investment ready, digital marketing, sustainability.
- Video production: Grab attention online with a professional video that tells your story.
- Carbon footprinting: Can you quantify how sustainable your product is? Our science partners will data crunch with you.
- Partnerships: Industry mentors to help you develop your business strategy, network, and provide technical know-how. You will be invited to a demo day to pitch to investors, and a policy dialogue to share your experiences as an entrepreneur with policymakers.