UN Environment is a powerful platform to promote social, economic and environmental development. We do it by:
- Setting the global environment agenda
- Leading on science-policy-action solutions
- Building capacity and transferring technology
- Advocating and raising awareness
We work hard to deliver our mandate efficiently and effectively. Recent independent assessments found UN Environment to be results-oriented, with highly satisfactory management and a robust oversight. We are successful and relevant, efficient and effective, transparent and accountable, and green and sustainable. We are determined to offer value for money for taxpayers, funding partners and investors - every investor is a beneficiary.
A prosperous planet depends on all of us. Invest in a planet that prospers. Invest in UN Environment.
- Earmarked Contributions 2015-2017
- Environment Fund Contributions 1973-2018
- Guidelines for contributing to the Environment Fund: Arabic, English, French and Spanish
- Independent assessments and oversight reports
For contributing to specific earmarked projects, please email: unenvironment-contributions[at]un.org.