The Third face-to-face meeting of the GEO for Youth authors will be held at the Vienna International Centre, Wagramer Strasse 5, 1220 Vienna, Austria.
The Meeting Objectives will be;
• Reduce the amount of text in each chapter to about 5000 words, in order to ensure a concise and focused product.
• Advance the chapters to their second order draft stage, including completed infographics, videos and other multimedia elements.
• Develop a work plan for ensuring that the second order draft is fully completed by 3 weeks following the Vienna meeting.
• Collaborate with other authors and the co-chairs to ensure links are made across the chapters to create a coherent narrative for the report.
• Produce initial draft of the Executive Summary for whole report (1000 words).