The United Nations Environment Programme’s Cartagena Convention Secretariat, as the lead co-executing agency, will be convening the Fourth Regional Project Steering Committee Meeting (RPSC) of the GEF-funded Integrating Water, Land and Ecosystem Management in Caribbean Small Island Developing States (UNEP GEF IWEco) Project from 1-2 July 2020 through virtual means.
The main objectives of the meeting will be to:
- provide an update on the status of national projects and regional support initiatives (partners), including observations and recommendations of the Mid-Term Review Mission;
- report on the completion of the GEF Small Grants Projects as supported by IWEco;
- discuss and approve the proposed draft work plan and budget for the year 2020;
- identify opportunities for collaboration with other regional programmes, projects and activities;
- introduce the economic valuation of ecosystem services approach